Luna Prenatal Test
Luna Genetics, Inc. is a company founded by geneticists whose mission is to provide a better, safer, and more accurate way to provide prenatal genetic information to expectant parents. Luna’s first product, the Luna Prenatal Test, is a groundbreaking cell-based prenatal genetic test that isolates pure fetal DNA from rare fetal trophoblast cells circulating in maternal blood. This test is noninvasive and only requires a maternal blood sample, thus eliminating the risk of procedure-related pregnancy loss. The Luna Prenatal Test can be performed as early as 8 weeks gestation and provides patients with the most comprehensive information about their pregnancy available noninvasively.
The Luna Prenatal Test detects clinically significant deletions and duplications down to a resolution of 1.5Mb and 2.0Mb, respectively, as well as all trisomies and monosomies.
The Luna Prenatal test is an especially attractive option for patients who:
- Conceived via IVF and want to confirm fetal genetics
- Had a positive NIPT result and decline further invasive testing options
- Want the earliest testing available
- Have cultural or religious time limits to determine genetic health
- Had a previous pregnancy or existing child with trisomy or deletion syndrome
- Have Balanced Translocation
*We do not quote aesthetic prices over the phone, and pricing is talked about at your initial consultation. An initial consultation is $250 that can be applied to treatments.