The providers and staff at La Follette OB-GYN & Aesthetics appreciate that you have chosen us for your Obstetrics and Gynecology care. In order to facilitate a positive relationship, we want to share some of our office policies and practices with you.
We are always eager to hear your feedback on how we can do a better job for you. Please feel free to speak with your physician or any staff member directly if you have suggestions or concerns.
Office Policies Before Visiting
To protect the employees and patients of this practice. Please adhere to the following Policies before entering.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, cough or fever, please call our office at (415) 461-1949 to reschedule your appointment.
- We are welcoming our patients with a scheduled appointment into our office. Patients who are under 18 years old or who are pregnant may have one guest accompany them to their appointment. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
- Any person entering our office must be wearing a mask and keep the mask on for the entirety of your appointment. (Facial treatments are the exception.)
In-Office Safety Measures
- All staff wear face masks.
- All treatment rooms and communal spaces are sanitized regularly.
- We are diligent about washing our hands regularly and using hand sanitizer.
- We are diffusing Tea Tree and other Medicinal grade essential oils in common areas to help with air sanitizing.
To schedule an appointment, for any reason, please call the office, schedule online, or use our secure Patient Portal.
To schedule a New Patient appointment, please visit our secure Patient Portal link or call our office at (415) 461-1949 during business hours. On the day of your appointment, please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for registration. Please bring with you any relevant medical records, a current photo ID, and your current insurance card.
Please present your insurance information at each visit and notify us immediately of any changes so we may properly direct claims. It is always helpful to us if you familiarize yourself with the details of your individual coverage. Some policies are quite comprehensive, while others may not cover Well Woman Examinations, such as IUDs, medications, or fertility services. Some benefit packages cover only ‘sick’ care, while others cover only ‘preventive’ services. We will work with you to optimize your benefits.
Our physicians write prescriptions that will be valid for 1 year. When a refill is needed, please call your pharmacy directly.
You may call our office to assist with your request or send us a message through our Patient Portal. However, please allow 24 hours for processing. Please note, we are unable to fill prescriptions at night or during the weekend.
Fees & Copayments
Copayments and cash payments for regular office visits are due at the time of service. Our office will automatically bill you for all deductibles and fees not covered by your health plan. For surgeries and in-office procedures, such as IUDs, your portion of the deductible or co-insurance is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and debit cards. Sorry, no Amex. A $25.00 fee is applied to all returned checks.
Medical Records, Disability Forms
For HIPAA compliance, all requests must be in written form, signed by you. We process these requests as fast as we can. Please allow 3-5 business days for records requests and disability forms. Please be sure you have completed your portion of any disability or FMLA forms or completed your full records release. There is a $15.00 fee, to cover the costs of supplies, for a copy of your entire chart.
We assess a $75 fee for missed appointments not canceled at least one business day prior to the scheduled visit.REQUEST APPOINTMENT