Juvéderm for Facial Volume
What is Juvéderm?
Juvéderm is a product family of dermal fillers. Dermal fillers restore volume and fullness to the face, including the cheeks and lips. They can also soften facial wrinkles and folds, giving you a smoother and more youthful appearance. At La Follette OB-GYN & Aesthetics, we use Juvéderm products to lift, smooth out, or plump your way to subtle results that last!
How can Juvéderm help me?
We know that self-esteem and confidence can be significantly boosted after even a simple procedure like Juvéderm is performed. So what type of results can this filler provide? While every patient may experience different results, this treatment is designed to provide temporary volume to facial tissue and restore a smoother, more youthful appearance to the face.
You may experience the following benefits:
- Diminished lip borders, lip lines, and facial wrinkles*
- Fuller, more shapely lips*
- Reduced forehead lines and crow’s feet*
- Volume added back to thin, sagging skin*
- Reduced appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines*
The Juvéderm family of products
There are several Juvéderm products available, and each is designed to treat moderate-to-severe volume loss and wrinkles. During your consultation, you and your provider will discuss which products will perform best for your personal aesthetic goals.
- VOLUMA XC adds volume to correct age-related hollowness in the cheeks. This agent can last for over a year and also uses VYCROSS technology.
- VOLLURE XC smooths moderate-to-severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering results that last for several months.
- VOLBELLA XC is a unique filler because of its VYCROSS technology, an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a naturally-occurring, hydrating substance found in the skin. VOLBELLA XC provides fullness to the lips and is long-lasting.* Juvéderm’s VYCROSS technology has limited swelling after injections, which makes it very popular among our patients.
- Ultra XC is a smooth gel that integrates naturally and pulls in water to hydrate your skin. Often our providers will use this excellent filler to increase volume around the nose and mouth.
- Ultra Plus XC is a highly concentrated HA filler (more concentrated than Ultra) and can be used in the same areas for cases of more severe volume loss.
When you come into La Follette OB-GYN & Aesthetics for your Juvéderm treatment, we will assess your aesthetic goals and provide you with the best treatment options possible.
What should I expect from the results?
For many individuals, corrective treatments can last for up to 12 months with certain products in the Juvéderm family delivering real results for up to 18 months.* However, each patient is unique, and results may vary. Our injectors offer an individualized approach geared toward maximizing and optimizing your desired goals.
Before and after results
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Request your appointment in Northern California
We are passionate about helping individuals achieve their ideal beauty. To take advantage of this non-surgical, anti-aging treatment, schedule a consultation using the Schedule Now button below. We serve patients in Northern California, San Francisco, the East Bay, Marin County, and the surrounding areas.Schedule Now